The National Association of Realtor’s has released its 2011 buyer and seller profile (yes we know who you are)! Now I’d like to be able to help you with your home purchasing and selling needs. Thinking of making a change this year? Give me a call so we can discuss your needs.
- 83 percent of buyers purchased a home through a real estate agent
- 88 percent of sellers were assisted by an agent with their transaction
- Homes sold through a real estate agent sold for 96 percent of the list price
- 57 percent of sellers reduced the asking price at least once while their home was listed
- 41 percent of sellers found the listing agent through a friend, family member, or coworker
- One-third of home buyers indicated their primary reason for purchasing was a desire to own a home
Interest rates are STILL low, now is a great time to MOVE!
I’m also happy to set you up to receive a neighborhood report (sent to you via email) which provides you with valuable real estate trending information.
Call me with any buying and selling questions you may have. Jill 402.618.9984